Tuesday 19 June 2012

Getting started

We were told through work that there was an opportunity to travel to South Korea for two weeks through the KSWP. First, interested teachers had to write a letter of interest to Mr. Rodaughan. He then chose whose application they would support. To my surprise, I was chosen! I then had to fill in an application form and send it to the KSWP. From all the applications they received, 20 teachers from around Australia were selected to go on the trip. I waited nervously to hear back from them and was extremely excited to find out I was one of the 20 lucky ones to go. 


Because I've never been overseas before, I had to get a passport organised. This meant I took a day off work and went to Melbourne. First I had to go to Births, Deaths and Marriages to get a copy of my wedding certificate. Then I went to the Passport Office. On the next day, my husband went back to the Passport Office to pick up my passport. 



3 comments:

  1. To Mummy,
    Have fun in South Korea (NO SMOKING IN PUBLIC!)
    Remember my birthday present (I will be 12) and also remember souvenirs.
    -Livvy
    P.Sno running off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mumma bear rember NO SMOKING OR A MAN WILL SMACK YOU LOL! HAVE FUN THER <3 BEAR XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN MUM LOVE DAYMO <3 <3 XOXOX
    LISTEN TO THIS :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vp70JIpL90

    ReplyDelete